Tuesday, July 14, 2009

he's married...

or so he thinks!

We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house last week. It was beautiful. Maybe one of the prettiest temples I've seen. Luke and Max did awesome and it was nice and quick.

He told his friend Brooklyn yesterday that he got married at the temple, and that he couldn't marry her anymore. I asked him who he married, and he said me. Because he loves me. How sweet is that.

Luke is really holding Ike and Max on his shoulders.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! I can't wait til Corbin can say more fun stuff like that!

Brittany said...

Awww...that is the cutest thing, I am sure it melted your heart! :)

Vee said...

Awww that is so sweet. I want a little boy so he can love his momma like that. That is so precious. BTW I have questions for you. Expect a call.

James, Amber, Wyatt & Eliza said...

That is SO cute!

Leisa said...

Too dang cute! Don't you just love that temple? FYI: Don't ever go to an open house on the last week, especially with kids. It took us a good 3 hours from start to finish.