Friday, July 31, 2009

miniature golfing

is not really for 1 year olds...

but we sure had a fun time chasing Max and his golf ball around...and keeping him off other peoples greens...and keeping him from hitting Luke with his golf club... and from falling in the water...did I mention we had fun?

Doesn't he just look so innocent....not!

Maybe Max wasn't quite old enough, but Luke was the perfect age to sort of understand how to play the game. Monday night really isn't the best night to go as it is so busy and people are everywhere...so if we go again soon it will for sure be a different night.

Luke showing off his golfing skills

I love this little family we have.

1 comments:

The Hornes said...

Wow you are brave I probably would have found someone to watch the 1 year old rather than chase them all over the course. Cute pictures! Luke looks like a little pro. :)