Well- there really isn't anything new going on in our wonderful life- but I will try to think of a few things for your reading pleasure, and show you some fun pictures from the last couple of weeks....
I have been busy taking care of my 2 cute boys, that in itself is keeping me plenty busy. I am also trying to fit in some exercise with my new ipod nano and Nike plus system that Ike gave me for mother's day. It is soooo cool, I love it! It tells me how far I go, how fast a mile, and how many calories I burn, all while I listen to my favorite music! I have also been playing on my new laptop that we got with either our tax return or the stimulus package- it has been the best purchase EVER! I spend way too much time on it- but at least it is being put to good use, right?! I have plans to use it mostly for my digital scrapbooking- but so far I am just surfing the web for tons and tons a cool freebies so I can have a lot of stuff to scrapbook with :) I really just need to get started though before I forget all I have learned in photoshop. Here is one page I have done so far (I think some of the stuff is from http://www.pclayers.com/).

I also won my work's Biggest Loser contest and got $120 to go shopping for new clothes! So on Saturday after me and KJ walked/ran the Race for the Cure that started and ended at the Gateway, we shopped like crazy!! It was way fun to spend money without worrying about the budget. We got some fun stuff and had a great time.
What is new with Ike you ask? Well you can check him out on his own blog if you are that curious. He is busy with work, church callings, and this weekend we are getting our fence and then we are getting curbing on Monday. So there is plenty of stuff keeping him busy. He is so good to take Luke along with him and let him help with these little projects. Luke loves to help- and it keeps him entertained for a while so I can have a little time for myself.
Luke is being a great boy lately and is such a big help. He has been playing a lot with his cousins and loves them all so much. I took some fun pictures of all of his cousins for the grandmas for mother's day. He is so lucky that they all live pretty close and he gets to play with them so often. Here are a few of the fun pictures.


And our little Max is finally rolling all over the place! Yea Max, we are so proud of you! He is almost 8 months old and has just barely mastered this skill. And if you were wondering, he is sleeping through the night EVERY night now! The crying it out method has worked wonderful for him (and us)- and I am so happy I did it. I have noticed that is he much happier in the mornings and less fussy throughout the day now.

I will end by sharing a few silly picture of us. They were taken on my new laptop's webcam- don't we just look so cute. Luke got a kick out of this- and so did me and Ike....pretty silly stuff!


Thanks for visiting Jana's {Blog} and have a HAPPY day!

7 comments:
LOVE the laptop pics! :) Oh, and I guess the other one's are cute too! ;)
That is so funny....Hey did your husband tell you I called tonight...you haven't called me back yet. Call me Friday...have a few questions. Nothing serious...Oh, so yeah, I like this entry! Cute pictures! :) Really love the one with you and your two boys! Precious! That one deserves a frame, and cute scrapbook page....love it! We really need to have a scrap book night, and all of us get together with our laptops and just go crazy!
Hi Brittany- Yes, Ike told me you called, but by the time I could call you back it was 10:30. I will call you tomorrow!
Thanks for your comments you guys :)
You're getting so good at the pictures - even the silly web ones! Cute page of Max and the binkie! It was fun at the park tonight. The cousins do have fun together!
Way to go on the "crying it out." I'm a huge fan and advocate of it. I just don't think kids sleep well unless they learn how to do it on their own. And in my opinion, crying it out is the best way to learn. Congrats. I hate to push my opinions on people, but I'm super happy that it has worked for you too!
Just want to say thanks again for the help last night so we could go to the temple. You and Ike are so great and my boys love going to your house. They had so much fun. You are the best!
Cute pictures!
I'm so glad that you are sleeping through the night.
Post a Comment