Oh- my two silly little boys. Wait a minute- that's Ike! What a nerd- but I love him anyway! Isn't it funny how similar their facial expressions are? It looks like they are having the time of their life!
With this crazy weather, we have only had a few days where we have been lucky enough to go outside and enjoy the new sandbox that Ike built for himself, and I guess for the two boys. Ike is so good to get out and get dirty with Luke- they have so much fun together, as you can see. Luke LOVES having a sandbox right in his own backyard. I think he spent about 2 hours in it yesterday while Ike was outside doing yard work. My only complaint about it is all of the sand that we are finding in our house- I think I have it all brushed off until I change his diaper to find a shovel full of sand!
I can't wait until we get the rest of our fence up so I can just send him outside and not have to worry about him running like crazy down the street! We had to put a latch lock at the top of our front door so that Luke can't just unlock the door and run outside without me knowing OR run and open the door when someone knocks and I am not dressed!! This ALMOST happened with the poor deacons collecting fast offerings last month. Now that wouldn't be a good thing!!
We are so ready for summer to be here so we can go outside everyday! It is very confusing to a 2 year old to understand why we can go outside one day, but not the next. Luke's first question to me in the morning is if it is cold outside or not. He will say, "no park, huh mom, it's cold".
5 months ago

6 comments:
That is so fun to have a sand box. I hope summer gets here soon so that Ike can play in it some more. Oops I mean Luke can play in it some more.:)
You do look alike.
Kate Laughed so hard when she saw that side-by-side
ok, That is the funniest pic! I think I need my own copy its a for sure LOL!
cute pics of luke in the box, I cant wait!!!
Thanks for letting my boys come and play in your sandbox, even though they had a hard time keeping the sand in the box! They sure love playing with Luke.
Jana Banana, it's time to update with another fun post! If I can do it every couple of days, so can you! ;)
Post a Comment