
Just wanted to thank Grandma Yospe for the fun cars she gave Luke. He has been busy all day playing with them and is in heaven. Luke is so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents! Notice he made the cars into a big choo choo- like he does to anything he can, including my shoes.

Please try really hard not to stare at my laundry pile in the background that has been there for a week, and Luke's messy chocolate cookie face. Speaking of laundry- maybe I should go do my laundry instead of play on the computer. It is a sad thing that lasts weeks clothes still need to be folded, and the dirty laundry is full again. Why can't I just keep up on this- I HATE laundry! I will pay someone to come and fold it for me- any takers :)

12 comments:
Good thing I hate laundry even more than you or I might actually have to do some every once in awhile!
Just kidding, if you wait for me I'll help you fold it tonight.
I hate laundry too, especially folding laundry...that's the worst. That was very sweet of Ike to offer to help :)
How much? I'll come fold...
Sorry, the twenty bucks you offered me isn't even close enough for the chore I HATE MOST! ;) I probably wouldn't have even seen it in the picture if you hadn't said anything!
I hate laundry too and I use to always have a big pile waiting for me. But one morning I decided to commit to getting it all done and put away. And now it is just a habbit. It is such a good feeling that I don't have to worry about it until the next week. Boys are always making a mess so there is lots of laundry to do. Jon hates it too so if I don't do it it doesn't get done. Try doing it all in one day and see how much better it feels. Good Luck and let me know.
What Laundry? I don't see any laundry. :)
I hate laundry too girl! It never ends with kids. The worst is once you empty the laundry basket there is 20 more things in there. Will it ever end?
I'll trade you--you can clean my bathrooms and I will fold your laundry---I would gladly trade. The picture of Luke is adorable!
I need a copy of this picture!!!!!
I can't think of a chore I hate more. It's not even that hard and can be done watching tv or listening to music, yet I can't seem to get myself to do it either. Join the club.
Jana! I just found your blog...I hope it's okay if I take a peek every now and again. Your boys are getting so big and are so cute...Luke reminds me of my Taylor with the cars and trains - we really should get them together sometime!
Look everyone hates the laundrey...and I'll be we all have a matching pile at our home! That Luke....DANG CUTE
Post a Comment