Since Jana is too modest to toot her own horn, I'm going to do it for her.
Over the past few months, Jana has been the most disciplined dieter I've ever seen. She only had 2 cheat days the entire month of April. And even a cheat day for her would be considered a good day for me.
She has had very little support from her crappy husband. I would dare say my greatest support has been to gobble up all the bad snacks in sight so there are no temptations left for her.
And this is the 2nd time she's done it. She did great after Luke was born only to get pregnant again with hardly any time to enjoy her hard work. And now she's done it again.
Jana, I am so proud of you! I'm so lucky to be married to such a foxy lady! I feel like Doug Heffernan on The King of Queens, only your not a b*t@h! Your determination and will power is inspirational. I love you!
Love, Ike
5 months ago

13 comments:
That is one cute girl. I thought she was cute in 2004, now even cuter. Jana you are amazing on the inside and out. I'm glad to know you!!!
That is a sweet post Ike, and Jana, you look great!! You are an amazing girl and I'm glad we are friends.
SEXY LADY!
I wish I had half the determination you do! Maybe you could teach me something :)
Congratulations Jana! That really does take a lot of determination. You Look great!
How embarassing Ike, but thank you so much- I love you too.
You are all so nice :)
Jana what a sweet hubby! It is true you are amazing. Being your sis-in-law and seeing each Sunday you pass up a treat is truely amazing. I am so proud of you! I can't emagine putting on weight durring a pregnancy and then having to loose it each time. I guess that is just a little perk when you adopt your children. Our sweet Birth Mothers do that for us. Any way great job!
You are such an inspiration! You make me want to be better with my health and weight! Thank you! You look so good, but what's even better, is that you are such a sweet and nice person. Thank you for being such a good friend!
Proud Mother says, "WAY TO GO, AGAIN!" You are awesome and as others have said - WE'RE PROUD OF YOU INSIDE AND OUT!! You are truly an inspiration for all of us!
Jana you look awesome. I wish I had your will power.
This just in:
Jana is the WINNER of her work's "Biggest Loser" contest! She beat out 12 other people and wins $120! Way to go Jana!
How much have you lost this time around, Jana? I really hope I can drop the pounds like you once I have my second little guy in 13 weeks. I just don't know if I can eat as well as you obviously do!
Jana.. you totally rock! I love to see you pics. Ike is right, foxy! really, not quite sure how you do it! I was a bit worried who the heck was writing that phew you proud husband! That is so cute and sweet! You do look so awesome Jana I am way happy for you and I have truly enjoyed sharing workout togather!
Hi Jana it Nikki kims sister you look ausome. I wishI had even a little of your will power and determination way to go.... hey if you have any tips share them with me would ya. That was sweet of your hubby...
Post a Comment