I had such a wonderful trip! It felt so good to dig my feet into the soft white sand and soak up the hot sun with a pina colada in one hand and a magazine in the other. The weather was perfect, and it was so nice to not worry about anything back at home. It was a much needed get away- and I wish it could have lasted forever! I just love the beach- it is just so peaceful and very relaxing. Too bad Ike couldn't be there to enjoy this with me- but I appreciate him letting me go, what a sweetheart.
This amazing vacation was interupted with my pina colada being dumped in the kiddie pool, and a shovel being thrown at my head and waking me up to find that I was actually indeed only in a big sandbox in Woods Cross! I guess it was all just a dream- but it will have to due because it is as close as I will probably get to a tropical vacation. Me and my sister-in-law KJ actually had a blast pretending to be far far away- and if we closed our eyes, it felt perfect!
I am sure we will do this again very soon....but maybe next time we should get a babysitter :)



4 comments:
Jana you are a hot babe! It was such a nice day and it felt so good. I am jelous of your little get away even if it was a dream! Thanks for being so good to me.
HA! You are HILARIOUS! I can't believe you actually did it! I was like, "Hey! Didn't I just see you? Where did you go???" And then I remembered your "sandbox vacation" idea! Very nice!
WOOO HOOOO! Look how good you look. That was funny. I seriously thought you were on vacation for a minute. Isn't it so nice outside?
You are so dang funny! What a great little get away (sort of). By the way, you are looking so cute and skinny. Great job on winning biggest loser. That is awesome.
Post a Comment