Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No Little.....Big!

Look at this cute little face...notice the little freckles on his nose. I think they are so fun- and they give him so much personality. He is growinG up so fast- and the freckles make him look like such a big boy. Sometimes I tell Luke, "I love my little boy"-- and he corrects me and tells me "no little, big." As much as I want him to stay little, I do love watching him learn and grow into his own person.

My BIG boy, I love you!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

it is funny, i just posted a blog about how big Carson is getting before i read yours! isnt it bitter sweet to see them grow!?!

Anonymous said...

He really is so big! It seems like just yesterday that we were all oohing and awwwing over him when you first brought him to MM and now look at him! Jeez...I'm feeling the same about Corbin! He's already attempting walking on his own!

Lindsey said...

Hey neighbors!! I found your blog through Tiffany's. Your boys are so dang cute. It is truly amazing how fast they grow.