Yep, Ike here. Jana's gonna flip her lid when she sees I posted on her blog. But Jana, if it makes you feel any better, you're welcome to post on my blog anytime you want. (note to self - change password before Jana can post on my blog).
Luke has a sticker fetish. And he has the silliest habit of putting anything that sticks on his face. I think I did it as a joke one time and it just "stuck" (pun fully and unabashedly intended). Anyway, Jana got him more stickers for Easter than any one boy would ever need, and we spent sacrament meeting sticking them on each other's noggins.
Luckily, I had my trusty camera phone handy to take some pix of all the sticky action. I'm a little reluctant to post 'em because of the unflattering angle of my already chubby face, but what the heck, right?
Why "stick" this here and not on my own blog, you ask? It just feels like it fits. And I'm curious to see how fast Jana deletes it.
5 months ago

7 comments:
Ike-
I only get mad when you pretend like you are me (--which was done the first couple of posts).
Can you guess which ones these are?? To me it is quite obvious :)
Here's my story: There I was sitting in Sacrament meeting, enjoying the spiritual talks, when I look over and see Ike's faced covered in stickers. Well, there went the spirit! Out the door in a flash! j/k It was really funny though!
thanks for the chuckle ike!! Wish I could have seen it in person!
Love the hubby post. I want matt to post more...takes the pressure to keep it up!!! Good job Ike
That is hilarious Jana!
Ike, it looks like the spirit of the meeting was really getting to ya! The 'twins countdown' is great! I pulled my whole office in to my cube to let them know I had something neat to show them! They all were sooooo excited for you two! They really ate it up! Then I did the "APRIL FOOLS!" gig and they had a great laugh from it! Thanks for giving me a good April Fools gig! I think I'll e-mail my Craft Group with your blog info and spread the April Fools fun on!!!
Way to go against church policy and take unauthorized photographs inside a chapel, during sacrament meeting no less! WWJD?
Post a Comment