Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My two pink frilly boys


Boys, I am so sorry! Lately, I have done a few things that might make you think that I don't love having two boys...but I do! I am sure everyone has tied a bow around their little boys head just to see what they might look like as a girl....right? The other day, I tied this ribbon around Luke's head, and he wouldn't let me take it off. He thought it was so cool- so because we weren't going anywhere, I just left it on him all day. The next morning, he found the ribbon and insisted I tie it in his hair again...what have I done!!

Now, here I am dressing Max in pink pants! As you can see, he is crying because he doesn't like this one bit. I was shopping with my friend Kristi, and he had a big explosive diaper that went everywhere! Luckily, Kristi has a baby and had an extra pair of pants to loan me- even though they were pink. I left him in these until Ike came home from work that night so I could see his reaction...he didn't even notice until I pointed it out to him!!!

And finally, Ike's dad invited us to go see Disney on Ice's "Princess Wishes" last week. Not really the best Disney on Ice if you have 2 little boys, but since Pirates on Ice is still in pre-production stages, it would have to do. As has been the case with Santa and Mickey Mouse, Luke stayed true to form and was afraid of Beauty & The Beasts Belle. Maybe this is a case where I'm glad!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Jana... I found your Blog and I'm sooo excited, your boys are cute in ribbons :) if you need more I'd be glad to let you borrow some pink ones from Mackenzie. I am new at this and I dont know how else to contact you through this :) So yay I'm glad I found you!

Brittany said...

That is so funny! I love this entry! How funny that all of these things have happened in the last week or so! I am glad you posted these, cause YES we have all put bows on our little boys head!! Thanks for the humor!

leisa said...

That is hilarious Jana! I love it.
Don't feel too bad though..I've painted my nephews toes before. It's totally normal. :)