Wednesday, April 02, 2008

I've gone digital!

I finally made the switch, and I'm so excited!

I love to scrapbook, but I, like many people out there, don't have the time! And when I do, I make a HUGE mess! Now- I can scrapbook whenever I have a few minutes and don't have to worry about my two year olds little fingers getting all over my pictures or expensive paper. I can save time by not having to go through all of my paper and cardstock trying to find the perfect color- I can just match the color with the touch of a button! I don't have to run out of glue in the middle of a layout, or ruin an expensive piece of paper by cutting it and then changing my mind about how I want to use it. Also, there are hundreds of stores at your fingertips where you can just download everything instead of paying shipping and waiting for them to arrive. This list could go on and on.

I am going to be taking a class through Centerville City on how to use Photoshop to scrapbook. I have already figured out how to do a few basic things on photoshop, thanks to my brilliant husband- and today, without Ike's help, I created my blog header! I will have to post a few pages after I learn a little bit more.

And to think a few weeks ago I had no idea about this huge world of digital scrapbooking! It is HUGE! If you scrapbook, you should totally look into this!!

7 comments:

Jon & Kim said...

Jana what a cute blog....I am so proud of you. Maybe I could learn how to do it. You have given me hope!

Lindsey said...

Jana that is so exciting. You will be so great at it since you are so dang creative. I actually know the girl who teaches that class. She is really good at digi scrapbooking, you will learn a lot.

Katie said...

Your blog is so cute! Great job! Now you need to teach me!

The Hornes said...

Jana your blog is so cute! You inspire me!

The Yospe's said...

What a bright blog you have!

Leisa said...

You and me both girl. Don't you just love it? I find it 10 times easier with kids. They are done in a flash. Can't wait to see your work.

Anonymous said...

Hey I've got a great digital scrapbooking site to check out.... PC layers. It's one that I have designed a few paper kits for. My friend celeste is also on there and she also does paper designs for Basic Grey. Check it out!
christine ricks