First thing.
These earphones are awesome! Ike surprised me with them as my old headband kind had seen their day. These ones make it feel like the music is being blasted from the inside of my brain! It is crazy....maybe I am pushing them to far inside my ears...I don't know, but I love em. I used them the other day when I ran my 9 mile run ( I am training for a 1/2 marathon......I am sure my friends and family are sick of me talking about this....sorry!!!) and they didn't fall out once, and they are o so comfy.
These earphones are awesome! Ike surprised me with them as my old headband kind had seen their day. These ones make it feel like the music is being blasted from the inside of my brain! It is crazy....maybe I am pushing them to far inside my ears...I don't know, but I love em. I used them the other day when I ran my 9 mile run ( I am training for a 1/2 marathon......I am sure my friends and family are sick of me talking about this....sorry!!!) and they didn't fall out once, and they are o so comfy.
Happy Half-Birthday to my spikey haired boys.






In 6 months and I will have a 4 year old. Now that sounds crazy to my ears.
I love these two little men oh so much.
Aren't they just the cutest.
I love these two little men oh so much.
Aren't they just the cutest.


12 comments:
I know I have a four year old and I can't believe it. and in 6 months I'll be a mother of 3 its crazy were getting so old
Jana - Your blog continues to be a favorite of mine. Now, what brand of earphones are those?
That last picture of Luke is so precious!!! Good job on the pictures!!
Cool earphones...I need a pair like that...
I am so proud of your running skills! (And a little jealous...) :)
You ran 9 miles? Holy toledo! You have my upmost respect. The most I've ever ran is 3.5! Running isn't for everybody, but you are doing GREAT!
Good work Jana!! You don't know how proud/envious I am of you! :) I too, want to know where those earphones came from.
if you click on the "earphone" it will link you to costco.com where Ike purchased them....they are a great deal right now!!
Wow, a half marathon!!! I'm impressed, Jana! I'll have to invest in some good ear phones... I only use an elliptical, but it'd still be nice to have the utmost comfort.
Cutest pictures ever. You take great pictures - but you also have great subject matter! Love those boys. I, too, am proud of you training for the half marathon. It will be fun to watch you do it!
I have the same earphones and LOVE them.
Your boys are getting so big....and such studs! My little lady is ready for her date with Max!! ;)
You are rockin with your photoshop skills!!!
jana,
very cute pictures. dahling boys, too. tell isaac i cannot comment on his blog since he put those check boxes on his blog.... i have been trying.
I have to agree with your mom Jana...you take awesome pictures, but also have dang cute subject matter. I still don't understand how you can get them to pose like that though...maybe your kids could give my kids some tips! So cute!
Post a Comment