Here is Max before

Yes, I know he is adorable with that stylin' comb-over do. But, he is becoming a big boy now, so it was time for a big boy hair-cut.
Here is Max during

.jpg)
and finally, here is Max after
Could he have gotten any cuter...I didn't know it was possible. Thanks to Aunt Kim for doing such a great job- I think he loves it, as do I. Bye Bye little baby, and Hello BIG BOY!

10 comments:
Aww, he is so cute! That picture with the pony is hilarious. He looks like Avery. Good job on the haircut though. He looks like a big boy!
Loooooove it!!!! He is so stinkin' cute!! I like that he still has a spike going on in the front, super adorable!
you guys make the cutest babies ever!!
I love the new look on your blog. Max's hair cut looks great!
Oh man, he is ultra cute!
Very cute! It's amazing how a haircut can make them look that much older!
[picture with ponytail]: Hellooo Maxine!
He looks cute!
Max has some of the coolest eyes I have ever seen, and I'm not just saying that because I am his uncle. Although, being his uncle does make me more likely to tell you - which I am doing now.
He looks so cute Jana. I hope it is all even, it is hard at that age when they are so wiggly. He was so good!
Where did our little boy go? Max - you do look all grown up with your hair cut!! Love ya, Love ya, Love ya!
Post a Comment