
Yes, my Luke is 3 years old and growing fast before my eyes. I had no clue that he knew how to actually draw something, I mean, other than scribbles. So, a few days ago I gave him a pen and paper to keep him busy, and he showed me a few minutes later a picture that looked kind of like a person. I asked what it was and he said it was a picture of daddy. Pretty cool eh? It looks just like him! JK- but he did draw him tall, so that was right on. Notice the zig-zags for the fingers and toes, and the legs and arms coming out of the heads. Why is it that every kid always starts drawing people this way- I find this very interesting indeed. I can't believe my little man is old enough to draw something- he better be careful when he draws me- I am scared to see what he might come up with!Oh, and he does take requests at a small cost.


8 comments:
I think Ike looks kind of like a dragon, so the picture fits. J/K It's so fun to watch your kids grow and learn how to do new things.
I think he draws better than I do. Of course, just about anyone does! Very cute!
That is amazing!! And very adorable...he drew his friends! Ahhh....I think you have an artist in your family!
I love the pictures Luke has been drawing or us! Luke's pictures of Grandma and Grandpa are the spitting images of us. WAY TO GO LUKE! WE'RE PROUD OF YOU!
He must be a budding gifted artist because most children first draw pictures of people with large heads. They do this because that is the most important part to them, the face. They will also draw disporportionately long legs and a small torso because grown-ups are so tall to them. His people are in proportion. And the picture of Max actually has a body because Max is smaller, like Luke. He has a good eye for proportion, which most other children don't get until their about six or seven years old. At least that's what I learned in college!
He gets it from you!
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Man, wasn't it just yesterday that you had him? I can't believe he is already doing things like this.
Love little Maxs' hair. TOO CUTE!
I almost forgot...did you ever figure out how get the outline off your blog? It looks like it to me. If not email me.
Post a Comment