Thursday, April 17, 2008

Luke's Shoe Fetish

Everywhere we go, no matter where we go, Luke is always taking his shoes and socks off! The other day I went to pull him out of the shopping cart at the grocery store (the car kind of cart) to find he had no shoes or socks on. I am glad he didn't throw them out of the cart without me knowing!

He always has to leave his friends without any socks on because we have searched high and low with no socks to be found. The other day when we went to play I just put his shoes on without socks because I didn't want to have to hunt them down after. I seem to be able to find the shoes, but the socks get lost in the cushions never to be found again. It's bad enough losing them in the dryer!

As much as he loves bare feet- he also has a love for shoes. Anyone's but his own :) If he sees someones shoes laying around, he will of course take his shoes off if they aren't already, and then proudly put them on. He is always walking around our house wearing my flip flops with the toe divider going down the middle toes.

Here are just a few of the funny shoe moments caught on camera. He loves Carson's slippers- and always runs to his room to find them when he plays there. He also found his friend Brooklyn's pink crocs, a perfect fit. And then, the beautiful princess shoes. These are his cousin's Zion's shoes that he was happy to show off for all of you :)

5 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Jana, Lincoln is the exact same way. If he could he would never wear shoes. Like cousin, like cousin.

Jen said...

Luke is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is getting. Now that it is getting warmer, he can just wear sandals...maybe that will help:) A friend of mine has a 2 1/2 year old who she is trying to potty-train. Whenever she has to go to the potty, she takes off all her clothes, even her socks. It is really funny. Maybe Luke will be the same???...hopefully not though:)

Cute blog by the way...love the new look!

Jon & Kim said...

Too cute Jana....my boys love to wear our shoes around. It was fun seeing you today you look amazing...keep it up! You are such an inspiration to me. I just think to myself if Jana can do it so can I! You really look AWESOME!

Brittany said...

I love it! I think it is so funny that Luke has a shoe fedish! Aren't little boys hilarious! The funny things they do! Love the layout of your pictures, will you email me that website, I can't remember what it is called! I love it though!

Leisa said...

That is hilarious. Knowing Luke it makes it even more funny.