Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lucky girl - Lucky me

Clara is now 2 months old. She smiles, she coos, and she is getting round and chubby. Just the way I like it.
She had her 2 month check up today and she now weighs 10 lbs. 14 oz. And honestly I don't know how tall she is...or how big her head is...I wasn't paying attention when the doc told me those numbers. I just heard him say how cute she was...because I couldn't stop thinking that myself. She is really cute. See....What helps her look so cute, along with her cute round face and big blue eyes, is all of the adorable outfits we've been given by friends, family, and especially her cousin Lia. She is one lucky girl, that is for sure. And I'm lucky too...I think I've only bought one of the outfits she has worn in her 2 months of life.




As you can see, she spends a lot of time lying on the floor. I can't hold her all of the time like I wish I could. 3 kids is a little crazy like that...but we are adjusting slowly. I even went to Smiths today all by myself with 3 kids, and I made a roast beef dinner. Baby steps.

5 comments:

The Hornes said...

Clara is so cute! I love the cute out fits and bows. I need to be better about putting bows on my girls. :) I can't believe she is already 2 months. It is amazing how fast time fly's.

Jen said...

oh my heck...she is SO cute!! She looks a lot like Max (at least what I remember Max looking like when we was a baby).

I love the pic of her in that black and white outfit...she is such a doll.

Two lucky girls indeed!

Cheeseboy said...

She is pretty darned cute.

Unknown said...

So lovable! Can't wait to hold her again!

Jon & Kim said...

Cute up-date Jana, you are such a sweet mom and you are sooo lucky to have boys that get along!!!! :)That is way too funny about driving in the car. You still look 18 to me if it makes you feel any better!! ;)