Monday, March 08, 2010

today I am grateful

for him:


On his lunch break he came home for a quick visit, brought me my favorite subway sandwich and cookie, fed the boys lunch, and then put on my apron and did the mountain of dishes from the weekend. All with a smile on his face.

This seriously made my day...more than he knows. How did I get so dang lucky?

7 comments:

Michele said...

this is so sweet. what a good man. im waiting for the nursery pics still! :)

gretta said...

ahhhh I think Ike might be getting some action for that.

Lindsey said...

LUCKY!!!! That's so sweet of him.

Jen said...

Awwww, what a guy!

Ike said...

What a sweetheart.

Brittany said...

Love this post!! :) What a priceless picture!!! :) And I agree, he is a nice guy and you are super lucky!!

Charis said...

way to go IKE!