My what fun it is to have 2 boys. I absolutely love it. Yes- a girl would be lots of fun too....but does it get any cuter than this? Who knew that the Hulk and Spiderman were best of friends?


Max has to do whatever it is that Luke does.....so once Luke had his costume on, he had to go and find one for himself. Here they are showing off their ginormous muscles...




4 comments:
cutest (and strongest) boys ever!
Fun Pictures!
SO cute..... I'm with you- 2 boys are so much fun!
Super cute pictures!! I love it! What fun it is to have TWO boys!! Nick said you had the costumes out the other day when he picked up Carson the other day, it sounded like FUN!! Thanks again for hanging with us for a bit today!! We will have to do it again soon!
Post a Comment