Saturday, May 02, 2009

oh wonderful color wonder...

I have seen these Color Wonder markers and coloring books in the stores many many times...but for $7.99 it seemed ridiculous. Why spend so much money on something that will last a day. There are only like 10 pages total to color, and the markers only work on their special paper.

boy was I wrong....

It was wonderful that the Easter Bunny left a Go Diego Color Wonder in his Easter basket. Luke has spent at least 10 hours coloring these pictures very carefully. He is getting so good at staying in the lines! It has made him an angel in 3 church meetings, while I work (or maybe have a nap), and kept him busy during these rainy days we have been having.

I seriously can't believe how much time he has spent coloring these 10 pages...and he still has a few more to color.
And I don't know what this is all about. I think it is a mix of
Spiderman and a Punk Rocker

who really knows....
He is such a crazy kid.

8 comments:

gretta said...

Eva dose that with her fingers and says "rock on daddy lets play guitar hero"

Charis said...

color wonder was the greatest thing the Easter Bunny brought us too, Yeah for the Easter bunny!

Brittany said...

Carson has those, and they were just a mess, I am happy to see Luke knows how they are supposed to be used! :)

Cute pictures...!!!

Jana Banana said...

Brittany- Luke has the markers, and they are the cleanest things ever! I even let Max use them as they don't color on anything but the paper!! Maybe you have the color wonder paints?? I haven't tried those, just the markers.

Unknown said...

Grandma had fun coloring a picture with Luke. Luke sure does a good job with those markers. And your right, he does stay inside the lines! ALL RIGHT LUKE!!

lindsi said...

Taylor got the Color Wonder markers and coloring book for a B-Day present from one of his friends...and he loves it also. I think I love it more though...because now if Alli steals one of the markers, I don't have marker everywhere over everything!

Leisa said...

Oh Luke! You are too dang cute.

Jon & Kim said...

That is so cute Jana, he is a funny kid!!!!