Saturday, July 10, 2010

swimmer boy

Luke sooo loved his swimming lessons. I found a place up in Kaysville at someones house...with lessons at 9 a.m. Am I crazy? Just a little bit. I had the hardest time getting there on time...but we did it! And I would do it again as they did an awesome job. There were 5 teachers in the pool, so each teacher had 2 kids.

On day one he was a little slow to putting his head all of the way under water.

On the last day...he couldn't keep it out of the water...
It was so funny to watch him. He was constantly bobbing up and down, in and out of the water. He'd come up and wiggle his head to get the water out and then go at it some more. The teacher would have to pull him out when it was his turn to swim across the pool. What a big kid!

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

K-I'm cracking up at Luke's posing in EVERY picture you take of him :)