Saturday, July 10, 2010

I love the following things:

That Clara is now old enough to sit in the Bumbo seat for longer than 1 minute. She loves it. If anyone wants to trade me a girly color for this blue one just let me know :)

This ginormous sunflower in my backyard. In April Luke brought home from preschool a tiny little cup with a seed planted in it. This is what it has turned into, and he is so proud of it. He came running inside yesterday so excited to tell me that his flower had "popped"

That Luke really thought this little shed type thing in Yellowstone was a Leprechaun house.

I also love this video that my husband made. It might sorta explain why he was obsessed with Leprechauns.

That my kids have such wonderful grandma's (and grandpa's too).
My kids love them so much, and we are so lucky to spend so much time with them this summer.
My hole in the fence. We have awesome back-door neighbors...but we never hung out until after the fence was put up. We decided to take out a few slots of the vinyl fence so we could go back and forth, and also let the kids play the summer away.

My goofy husband. Yep, I love him a lot-a-much.

5 comments:

Heather and Jake said...

Yay, I'm happy to see new posts! What fun pictures. I love Luke's silliness, Max's adorableness, and your cute Momness. Clara's a doll. I forgot that I was going to give you the pink Bumbo, and Walter was going to use the blue one! Oops. Next time I see you I'll bring it.

Jen said...

Your family is so cute. I just love you guys!!

Brittany said...

I LOVE all of your posts! The pictures are amazing!!! Your kids are adorable!! I especially love the trip post.....all the neat pictures and the headphones rubberbanded to Lukes head! haha!! Awesome!! Your posts make me feel like such a lame blogger...do you give lessons on blogging....?? You are amazing!

Ike said...

I love you too schmoopy!

Lindsey said...

I love this post!! And the two girls on the couch are quite cute if I may say so myself :)