
One week later was Max's 2nd birthday. I love him JUST as much as I love Luke, but for some reason he didn't get a special blog spotlight, a homemade cake, or even a present from his very own Mom and Dad....I know, so sad.
He did get a donut for a cake though, with a super big candle on top. And he was pretty happy about that. And he has awesome grandparents who got him some fun things. We were out of town that day, so that is one excuse for the slacking, but next year he will be older and realize it is his birthday and I am sure expect a lot more from us. Thank goodness this next baby won't have a September birthday as well!

We do love our Max! He makes us so happy, and we love his sweet and silly personality. He skips around the house and always give us hugs and kisses.
P.S. Max, please forgive us when you are old enough to read this...next year will be so awesome!

1 comments:
I was there and Max had an awesome birthday. He had a lot of fun and didn't seem neglected at all! He really did enjoy his birthday - even though our gifts were wrapped in newspaper!
Post a Comment