because today we bought these....
and look how happy these boys are.....GIRL!
I am still in denial, and can't believe it. I had a fun time buying some girl things afterwards...but in the back of my head it just seemed wrong. I found myself looking in the boy section and had to remind myself that I could venture over to the other "forbidden" side.
We are so excited!


16 comments:
That's pretty funny that you called it the forbidden side. I'm sure I'll be a little in denial as well if we ever end up with a girl.
I felt that way about the forbidden side and I only had ONE boy before I had a girl! That is funny. In fact I remember going to Target and I was so overwhelmed by the all the cute clothes available in the girl section, I just turned around and left the store!
I am glad to see you got some girl clothes! How fun! I am SO excited for you!
So fun! You deserve a little girl after two boys - congrats!
Ha ha... forbidden side. We shall likely never venture there.
I am so excited for you! She is going to be beautiful just like her momma.
I am so excited for you guys! I will keep making bows. :)
That is so exciting! I wonder if I ever have a boy if that is how I will feel going over to the other side. Too funny. I'm excited for you though.
YEAHHH!! You are going to love having a girl. Remember my SIL that had a little boy just before you had Luke? Well he was supposed to be a girl but ended up being a boy. She had pink baby showers and the room was even painted pink. I was a little hesitant with K because of it. You should keep having them check to make sure throughout the rest of your pregnancy! :)
So excited for you. Congrats!
Jana I'm so excited for you!
The ultrasound came out 200 % girl! I definitely think it is okay to go to the forbidden side of all stores now!
Yea Jana! I'm so happy for you! You will love having a girl. THey are so much fun! Now if I could just figure out how to get myself a baby boy....
I hope they're right too.. but I'm excited for you guys nonetheless. What great big brothers she'll have!
Oh Jana, you are so cute! I am so excited for you to have a little girl. You are such a good mom. It's so obvious that your little boys absolutely adore you. I know your daughter will do the same. Plus I bet Luke and Max will be the best big brothers to their little sister.
I am just glad I only had to wait a couple of months after finding out about Lia. It was too good to be true until she was home with us. I will pass along anything that will work for her!!! Ya know shoes, bows, pj's, all that fun stuff. Too bad they aren't in the same season. We are soooo excited for you guys!!!!
I am so excited for you. Girls are fun. I am afraid of boys. . . so if you can handle having boys than this little girl should be easy. I am hoping for a girl, only because I am afraid of boys. . . a boy will be fine, I will just be scared to death. I am sure that Emma is thrilled to have another granddaughter. . . that is two in a row. maybe esther will make it three. .. it is fun that cambrea will have some one to play with.
Jana - I think that is GREAT news. Yay! You're having a girl??? WOW. How weird does that feel? I can't imagine the clothing options that await you in the forbidden and much much larger and diverse forbidden side. :-) You'll have to tell me about that sometime. Hehehe.
In answer to your question: Yes, it's Justin from Jericho Road. I'll have to tell him that his fame extends to places other than Sandy... hehehe.
Post a Comment