We are so lucky to have found a wonderful preschool at a wonderful price. I had him in the afternoon class, and was a little concerned on how to pick him up when Max was in the middle of a nap. I figured we would just deal with it and it would be fine....well, Max missed a nap that first day as I ran a few errands and he dosed off in the car. I picked up Luke from school...which he LOVED...and the teacher said there was an opening for the morning if I wanted it. I talked with Luke about it (which I shouldn't have even told him) and he freaked out and cried for over an hour because he wanted to stay with his new friends. So I dropped the subject.
So for his second day of school, I secretly had switched it so he was now in the morning. I took him to school and walked him into his "new" class. He stared at all of the new faces and I quickly said "see ya" and took off before he could run back to me. 2 hours later I came to get him and he ran out with the biggest smile on his face....thank goodness!




2 comments:
Those are the cutest pictures of Luke and his backpack!! I love his poster he made! I am so impressed on how well he can draw and write! He is so smart!! Can't believe he will be 4 tomorrow!!!!
Love his poster! He is so creative. We should have put the picture he drew announcing the new baby. So creative! Love the first day picture of him, too. That's another picture I want.
Post a Comment