This may look a little vain, but we snapped some pictures of ourselves on our way to Wendover. Ike got me a new lens for my b-day, and the sand dunes looked so pretty on our way that I wanted to jump out of the car....but instead Ike was sweet enough to pull over and play in the sand with me for a minute...he even posed quite nicely.






We had a ton of fun eating at a yummy buffet, and then enjoying a concert. We saw Blues Traveler, which was awesome...but I must admit that leading up to last night I thought we were going to see the Blue Man Group...maybe let's say I thought they were the same thing...just traveling or something. It was still way fun and I even knew a few of their songs. My only complaint was the 3 smoking breaks they took on stage that lasted about 10 minutes each. I guess that is Wendover for ya!
It is so fun to getaway every now and then with the one you love. Thanks Ike for always making me feel so special, and for stopping for our mini photo shoot.


6 comments:
you guys are hot stuff...seriously!!
oh, and i love that you thought you were going to see the Blue Man Group. That is so funny. I can see myself doing the same thing. :)
I liked the pictures.
Glad you had a great time!
Cute pictures Jana! I had a fun time on our little getaway! Thanks for sticking out the Blues Traveler concert, I know it wasn't your absolute favorite. Too bad we couldn't stay one more night and catch Collective Soul!
VAIN?? no way, more like awesome. and i was literally laughing out loud that you thought blues traveler and blue man group were the same thing. you are seriously so funny. one of my favorite bloggers.
Post a Comment