Monday, October 31, 2011

why not....

I'm already so far behind it's ridiculous. I can either never blog again, or just start right this second.

Today is Halloween. Yay! Well, actually I'm not a huge fan. It is stressful getting costumes figured out and making sure they are clean from the parties and such, especially after a 9 day vacation to Hawaii (not that I'm complaining :)) I also always eat too much candy, but I admit I do enjoy that.

My kids love Halloween, like any other kid who loves candy would.

This year we were the Wizard of Oz. It was fun to have a theme and it made it easier to figure out what everyone should be.

Introducing . . .

Luke, the Tin Man
Max, the Scarecrow

Clara, the Lion
Mom, as Dorothy

and Dad...the Wicked Witch.
Very funny indeed
Happy Halloween!
hope to see ya again soon

1 comments:

Jen said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Those costumes are ADORABLE....except the witch scared me a little. =)

Your boys and Clara are as cute as ever!!

Now I want to hear all about Hawaii!!