That is amazing balance.
Very nice! We can check on them every once in awhile for ya!
I'm always impressed with the way that Ike can multitask!
I had the same fear when I headed off for girls camp this summer. I was surprised at how well it went. Hope you are having a good time making fun memories with your girls.
Jana, I love your blog! and your kids are too cute. and well, as for Ike, there is a reason he was my favorite cousin.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That is amazing balance.
Very nice! We can check on them every once in awhile for ya!
I'm always impressed with the way that Ike can multitask!
I had the same fear when I headed off for girls camp this summer. I was surprised at how well it went. Hope you are having a good time making fun memories with your girls.
Jana, I love your blog! and your kids are too cute. and well, as for Ike, there is a reason he was my favorite cousin.
Post a Comment